The pandemic heightened the need for digital transformation like never before. And while some brands continued to execute on existing strategies, most struggled with where to even start on their digital transformation journey, including how to prioritize their digital initiatives. Now, over a year later, where do brands really stand with their digital customer experience (CX) transformations? What have been the successes? Are brands prepared for the next pandemic, or do gaps still exist in terms of strategic planning and preparation meant to fully leverage digital CX and drive business value?
Join Kevin Bottoms, Global VP of Customer Journey Innovation at TELUS International, for a candid “reality check” discussion uncovering:
• Where brands really stand in their digital CX transformation journey
• What were (and still are) the key inhibitors to achieving CX automation
• How brands are deciding what to automate first
• Lessons learned from pivoting CX strategies so quickly
• What needs to happen in the “next normal” to best support the customer journey