In today’s pandemic impacted work environment, many companies were forced to move into a world of remote work with little notice. The jump from on-premise to remote work can strain employee engagement, and leave employees feeling disconnected from the brand and their team. When engagement wanes, productivity suffers, and KPIs drop.
Join Whitnee Hawthorne, Vice President of Customer Support at JetBlue Airways, as she discusses how JetBlue engages, motivates, and inspires a remote workforce. Specifically, learn how JetBlue Airlines is:
• Evolving their engagement strategy
• Using technology to recreate an in-person feel
• Leveraging different learning styles to drive impact
• Capitalizing on peer–to–peer relationships
• Creating surprise and delight moments for employees