With increasing customer volumes and customer expectations, Comcast realized it needed to adapt its live chat experience. It did, transforming a small team of agents offering limited support hours into a personalized around-the-clock live-chat experience across the whole organization. This is a continuation of a journey began in 2018, when Comcast first shifted its sales and customer care divisions to Nuance Live Assist giving agents more power to assist in creating an exceptional customer journey.
Join Ellen Stecklair, Director, Channel Tools at Comcast, as she shares lessons learned from her customer experience journey transformation. Along the way, you’ll learn about:
• Selecting the right team as your chat pioneers
• Taking time to assess your architecture before starting your program
• Making changes at the division or team level, and giving each group their own KPIs
• Quickly pivoting to new normal during 2020
• Meeting customers on the channels of their choice