We are pleased to have you join us in sunny Hollywood, Florida as a speaker for our Customer Response Summit (CRS), March 2 – 4, 2020. The specific date and time of your presentation will be finalized and confirmed in January.
As a Presenter, You Agree To:
- Refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- Refrain from partisan political views and instead ensure a balanced representation of perspectives to reflect our community’s diversity.
- Give a presentation that fits within the identified timeslot
- Provide your own handouts, if required.
- Permit Execs In The Know to provide electronic copies of your slides to all attendees via post-conference via a password protected link.
- Submit presentation slides and videos on or before Monday, February 17, 2020 (2 weeks prior to the event) and should be sent to email@example.com or uploaded to Dropbox for larger files.
- Participate in pre-planning speaker calls as necessary.
- Speakers should make arrangements for Monday between the hours of 3PM – 5PM for a 20 minute walkthrough of slides and logistics. To book your 20 minutes – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are permitted and encouraged to use Customer Experience Management Benchmark (CXMB) Series data within their presentations. These reports will be provided to you as an early release after they are final and prior to your presentation due date. CXMB reports are formally released at the event.
- Agree to abstracts, photos, name, title, company logo being shared on the event site, social media, emails, and in other event-related promotional efforts.
- Each presenter will receive a full conference pass to attend at no charge.
- We encourage you to attend the entire conference and be available to speak with attendees and answer questions.
- Registration can be completed here using code “speaker2020”
- Slides- All slides should be done in 16:9 sizing, using common PC/Mac fonts unless part of a flattened image. Submit in both Powerpoint and PDF versions for a transferred quality check.
- Video- All videos must be embedded in your presentation and brought on a flash drive as a backup. Videos should be original file – not videos streamed from Youtube or other popular hosting sites to ensure commercials are bypassed.
- Stage set up is a living room set.
- There will be a confidence monitor and a countdown clock and Lav microphone
- Runners with microphones are provided to reach questions in the audience.
Video & Recording:
All parties agree Speaker’s address/presentation may not be audio or videotaped or broadcasted without the prior written consent of the Speaker. Execs In The Know is open to having your session recorded and placed on our Online Private Community.
Execs In The Know does not cover expenses related to your travel, hotel, or any incidental expenses incurred by the speaker while participating in this program.
Speaker is responsible to make their own hotel booking. This can be done on our event site here: Book Your Room.
Photographs and direct quotes, of speakers and attendees participating in the CRS Hollywood-FL are the sole property of Execs In The Know, for use for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, publications; promotional brochures; promotions or showcase of programs on our website; showcase of activities in local and/or national newspapers or programming; and other similar lawful purposes.
No substantive changes in content or presenters are made without prior written approval from Execs In The Know conference staff. In the event the original presenter is unable to attend, a substitute presenter of equal expertise and title will be provided and Execs In The Know staff will be contacted immediately.
Assets Submission Timelines:
Please note, upon submission of this agreement you will receive an email containing a link that will allow you to submit assets online. If for some reason you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com (don’t forget to check your “Junk Email” folder first).
- Headshot Photo (High-Resolution Format – png, jpeg, psd) – Within 5 days signing
- Company Logo (High-Resolution Format – png, jpeg, ai) – Within 5 days of signing
- Speaker Bio – Within 5 days of signing
- Presentation Title –10 business days after slot and presentation are confirmed
- Presentation Abstract – 10 business days after slot and presentation are confirmed
- Please note: Brand guidelines should be submitted along with your assets as necessary.
To complete this agreement, please fill in the following Event, Contact, and Digital Signature information below. Once you submit, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can download a copy of the details of this agreement for your records.
If you prefer, you have an option to Download and Print the Speaker Agreement and upload your signed Speaker Agreement on the Speaker Assets Submission page.