How To Create and Submit
Your Moments of Impact Videos
We’re keeping this super simple. Follow these guidelines and steps to create and submit
your Moments of Impact Videos and get published.
- We recommend your video is 60 seconds or less.
- Video can be shot using your phone camera or digital camera.
- Please film your video in a landscape format.
- Limit background noises and make sure you have ample lighting.
- Make it interesting and don’t forget to smile.
Preparing and Submitting Your Video:
- No need for professional editing. We’re keeping it real and authentic so what you see, is what will be published.
- Save your video in a dropbox or the cloud and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Will Share Your Submitted Video:
- The submitted Moments of Impact stories will be hosted on our website, shared in social media, on our KIA (Know It All) Online Community, and in emails. By submitting a video you give Execs In The Know your expressed permission to share in the noted channels, however, please keep in mind that you always have the option to submit a request to remove your video from future sharing at any point in time.
For questions regarding your submission, you can reach us at email@example.com